Brazil Butt Lift – Workout DVD (English and Spanish) Review
|Brazil Butt Lift is an exercise DVD set designed to sculpt your behind. It is created by Leandro Carvalho, and uses his proven TriAngleTraining method, which works by using all three of the major muscles of the buttocks from different angles. The end result is slimmer thighs and a firmer butt. The workout DVD set covers 5 different workouts:
Bum Bum, High & Tight, Sculpt, Cardio Axe, and Tummy Tuck.
Price: Click here
Take a look at this great video clip of Brazil Butt Lift:
This workout DVD set is great for:
- People who have gained a bit of extra flab around their butt area over the years
- People who want to look good in a swim suit or bikini
- Anyone who want to dramatically tone up their butt area
Let’s take a look at what this DVD set covers:
- Bum Bum – this is his signiature workout, and contains some of the best lower-body toning moves you have ever seen!
- High & Tight – this section focusses on the main problem areas: hips, glutes, and saddlebags. The end result is a higher, tighter behind.
- Sculpt - this is a total body workout, but with a sexy BRazillian feel to it. You’ll get lean and toned without the bulk.
- Cardio Axe – this is the ultimate way to burn fat whilst having fun!
- Tummy Tuck – just 15 minutes is all you need to get those flat, sexy abs you’ve always wanted.
- If you want to buy this DVD workout, the cheapest place to get it is on Amazon through this link
Here’s what previous customers have to say about Brazil Butt Lift:
Noticing a difference after just one week!
The workouts are a lot of fun, and I love how they jump back and forth between the group being filmed in an indoor dance studio and the beach. The bright colors and the beach scenes make this perfect for thinking about looking good in a bathing suit for the summer. In addition, Leandro’s energy is infectious, and I love his accent and enthusiasm. Many of the moves also come from samba and capoeira, which is fun for me since I did capoeira for several years…
Excellent overall but sometimes hard to follow
CRAZY!!! I consider myself to be in fairly good shape, but this is tough stuff! I like to run a few times a week and I’ve been doing one of Jillian Michael’s DVDs and really like her style. But I really want to shape my butt and thighs because it’s the only area I’m not happy with and what I’d been doing wasn’t cutting it. I was seriously considering getting a personal trainer to help me concentrate on these areas and then I saw this on TV and it felt like a much better (and cheaper) choice!
I have done the Bum Bum, Cardio Axe, High and Tight and Tummy Tuck so far (still on week one). As some reviewers have commented, Leandro can be hard to follow, he does move quickly from one set of moves into the next.
However, these workouts absolutely target the butt and lower body, more than any I’ve ever done…