Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (2009) Review
Price: Click here
Of all the fitness gurus out there, Jillian Michaels is without a doubt one of the toughest. Anyone who tries one of her workout videos will tell you that they are a real butt-kicking challenge, and this particular video is certainly no exception.
Although this workout video include no weights or equipment, don’t be fooled into thinking it’s any easier than any of her other other workouts. Make no mistake, this is a full-on hardcore cardio workout. It’s so tough in fact, that some people who were able to do her previous workouts have had difficulty in completing this one.
So be warned: this workout will push you to your limit!
Check out this clip from the DVD:
This video is for:
- People who have done Jillian’s other workouts and want an even bigger challenge
- People with good fitness who want to push themselves even harder
- People who want to burn some serious fat
- Anyone who is SERIOUSLY committed to losing fat and dramatically improving their fitness
- If any of the above sounds like you, and you want a challenge, the cheapest place to get this workout DVD is on Amazon through this link
What’s on the Video?
- 7 six minute circuits – no weights, no equipment.
- Each circuit is made up of a set of exercises performed twice before moving on to the next circuit: full body engagement, plyometrics and some serious core work mid-way through.
Tough As Nails! You'll Love Every Second
I have all of the non-BL Jillian Michaels workout dvds and was thrilled that my UPS guys beat the snow to deliver this new addition today. It does not disappoint!
Here’s the skinny: 7 six minute circuits, no weights, no equipment. Just you and some free space to jump around (you don’t even need that much space; trust me, I live in a tiny NYC apartment and am…
Read the full review ›
Great workout but use with caution
This is one tough workout, probably suited to moderate level exercisers. I did it on comcast for about a month and you burn calories and sweat like crazy. Jillian incorporates a lot of jump work (plyometrics), kickboxing movies, and moving core work. The only problem is I pulled a muscle doing one of the jump moves. I was out of commission for 3 weeks recovering. Luckily it wasn’t major as in requiring no surgery. However, I would recommend doing more warm-up and cool-down stretches then offered on the DVD, preferably the old-school stretches. I hold each stretch for 30 seconds each. My knees are not really bad, but when I do this workout they hurt afterward. Remember, joint pain is never good!…
Read the full review >